Media & Reports
Media outreach is a key component of educating the community about health and prevention. This section of Get Healthy Washoe.com is geared for those interested in accessing current media, research and reports on the status of chronic disease in Washoe County as well as staying up-to-date on current activities, campaigns and information from the Washoe County chronic disease prevention community. If you would like to receive press releases or other notices please register by providing contact information in the contact us section of the website.
Most Recent News You Can Use:
- CVS Pharmacy decides to stop selling cigarettes by October 2014
- The University of Nevada, Reno plans on becoming a smoke-free campus
- Report: Smoking More Dangerous Than First Thought
- Smoke Free is Profitable: Washoe County Tenants Prefer Smoke-Free Buildings
- Chronic Disease in Washoe County: A Summary Report of Primary Risk Factors and Select Chronic Health Conditions
Check us out on Facebook and click Like to stay up-to-date with health in Washoe County!